A landmark event for the legal market of Western and Central-Eastern Europe – the First Legal Forum EU-Eastern Partnership will take place in Warsaw on May 26-27, 2022. It is a unique dialogue platform, which was created with the aim of synergistic unification of managers of top law firms, heads of internal legal departments, experts and consultants to facilitate and maximize the development of the legal business, as well as the successful integration of legal companies into global processes.
Key topics of the forum:
- international corporate structuring;
- a new era of international tax transformation: how much business will change;
- what financial instruments to use and how to protect investments;
- what kind of financial instruments to use and how to protect investments
- reasonable competition and productive cooperation;
- development of corporate culture;
- in-houses vs. legal advisers;
- implementation of unique marketing strategies, expanding the client base and entering new markets;
- scaling up the business;
- legal tech, legal design;
- educational projects;
- international ratings, etc.
Why it is worth participating:
On May 26-27, Warsaw will become the heart of the legal market in the context of the integration of Central European cooperation, bringing together partners and advisors of top law firms, successful lawyers, PR and marketing specialists, legal business development consultants, experts in finance and ratings, business coaches and other leaders of their fields. So, hurry up to join too! The most interesting speeches and discussions, networking and B2B meetings, a lot of useful communication and vivid impressions are waiting for you!
Date: May 26-27, 2022
Location: Warsaw, Warsaw Marriott Hotel
Details on legalforum.eu