Vladislav Zabrodin is the founder and Managing Partner of Capital Legal Services. Vladislav is one of the leading lawyers in Russia.
He is among lawyers recommended for the key practice areas by international and Russian legal rating agencies.
Prior to establishing Capital Legal Services, Vladislav headed the legal department at OTIS Elevator Company in Russia and CIS states, and headed the representative office of McDermott, Will & Emery, LLC in St. Petersburg. Vladislav also has extensive experience of successful work as a member of the board of directors of major international companies. Years of living and studying in the USA, France, Finland and England allow Vladislav to be, talk and think “on the same page” with foreign partners.
Along with other global experts, Vladislav is currently a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers European Executive Committee and Chairman of the ICSC Russian Liaison Committee. He is the IBA officer and Co-Chairman of the Law Firm Management conference. Vladislav plays an active role in state and public projects related to improvement of legislation, development of the legal profession and public-private partnership in Russia, growth of international cooperation, corporate and social accountability.
Vladislav currently spends most of his time managing and developing the London office of the firm, and providing support to clients in the United Kingdom.
- Anticorruption compliance and issues of UK Bribery Act and Unexplained Wealth
- Criminal law, including extradition issues
- Immigration law
- Tax law, including tax structuring
- Personal asset management issues, including personal bankruptcy
- Real estate issues
- Family law, including inheritance issues and family disputes
- Project Financing and issues of lending to individuals
- Sanctions, including sanctions issues that concern entities and individuals
- Corporate issues, including M&A, in particular, for IT companies