Tim Dambrauskas is co-Founder & Partner at DZ Advisory company.
DZ Advisory is a private client firm specializing in be-spoke consultancy to HNWI, ultra-HNWI and family offices who are seeking to relocate, invest or expand their businesses and personal wealth in a financially stable EU country.
Tim Dambrauskas has been in the Private Client advisory business for over 15 years.
He started his career in 2004 in Riga, Latvia and three years down the line, Mr Dambrauskas moved to the companies headquarters in Cyprus and joined a top international advisory firm, where for 5 years he occupied a managerial role with gaining extensive practical experience advising private clients in the field of private tax and asset structuring. In 2014, Tim Dambrauskas moved to Malta and took up the managerial position at one of the top and largest consulting and advisory firms in Malta within their Tax and International Client Services Department. In few years Mr. Dambrauskas was promoted to Partner role and was leading its International Private Client Services department. As a proficient speaker of Latvian, English and Russian coupled with his experience, Tim is a regular speaker and delegate at international events, conferences and seminars on tax, immigration and wealth management. He has also penned a number of articles which have been featured in international magazines and publications related to his areas of expertise.
In his position in relation to International Private Client Services, Tim provides HNWI & UHNWI international private clients and families with tailor-made solutions for their structures, asset protection and personal wealth. His areas of specialization are private tax, asset and wealth structuring, as well as citizenship and residence planning. Tim has completed various Executive Education programs including comprehensive Program for Leadership Development/PLD 28 (alternative to an Executive MBA) from Harvard Business School, obtained a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from CIM and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics (BSs Econ.) from the University of Latvia. In 2019 Mr Dambrauskas has achieved Alumni status from Harvard Business School.
- Corporate and family offices advisory;
- Setting up a business, legal and accounting services;
- Financial planning, legal and tax consulting;
- Tax advisory and tax compliance;
- International tax structuring and personal tax planning;
- Private equity, Investment Funds and Family Trusts;
- Services in relation to relocation, immigration, residence and citizenship programmes;
- Real Estate investments;
- Intellectual property services;
- Banking services;
- Maritime and Shipping services;
- Registration and ownership structuring of SuperJets and Superyachts;
- Gaming & Gambling, IT and FinTech services;
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency advisory.