Mr. Alexander Yudovich’s field of activity includes advising private individuals and international companies on all aspects of Russian and international tax law with a focus on Germany, Liechtenstein, the U.S., Russia and CIS countries.
Through his several years of consulting experience with international law firms in Germany and Russia, he is particularly appreciated by his clients for his cross-border competence in Russia and the CIS issues. As head of tax of a large German law firm in Moscow, he has supported several international business projects from a tax perspective.
His focus is on Russian and international tax law. Mr. Alexander Yudovich sees himself as a problem solver and an international legal intermediary for the goals of his clients.
- Over 17 years of experience as Partner, Counsel and Head of Tax Practice in international law firms.
- Over 7 years of experience in advising banks, asset managers, family offices and trust services providers from Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein in regard to Russian & CIS clients.
- Over 100 publications and presentations.
- Speaker at events for financial services providers: Hansafincon, Intax Group, CIS Wealth Group, etc.
- Over 100 projects with budgets up to 10 billion Euro.
- Languages: Russian, English, German
Business and financial market law:
- Company set-up and management in Russia, corporate tax law
- Compliance for financial service providers in Russia
- Company merger and acquisition, transaction taxation
- Permanent establishment taxation
- Tax compliance
- International tax law
- Transfer pricing
- Secondment of personnel
Private Clients and Financial Institutions:
- Tax, currency control and compliance for financial services provider
- Legal and tax asset planning
- National and international asset succession planning as well as asset protection planning
- Assessment of complex trust and corporate structures with regard to their tax treatment and possible tax-related risks
- Inheritance tax advice
- Property planning, marriage agreements, divorce agreements
- International estate processing
- Founding and participation management, purchase and sale of companies