Teimour Agaev, a dual-qualified lawyer admitted to the Moscow Bar and to the Paris Bar, is a partner in Sagasser, French-German law firm, and in Astey, Russian law firm.
For over than last 15 years, he has advised companies and private clients on the vast range of legal aspects related to civil, commercial and tax law. Mr. Agaev has successfully represented clients in courts of general and special jurisdiction in France and in international commercial arbitration.
Teimour provides corporate and tax assistance to both local French entities and foreign companies, as well as transnational corporations and investment funds, in national and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, investment structuring, negotiations and preparation of international commercial contracts.
Being one of the few Russian-speaking experts based in France, Mr. Agaev developed a particular experience in setting up and supporting investment projects and startups with Russian participation.
He also assists private clients and family offices in real estate acquisition, private asset structuring, taxation of individuals, wealth succession planning and business immigration. Graduated from the Moscow State University of International Relations and the University Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Teimour is fluent in Russian, French, English and proficient in Spanish.
- Corporate law;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting foreign and multination companies in their establishment and development;
- Investments structuring;
- International tax planning;
- Real estate transactions;
- International transactions;
- Employment and pension law;
- Corporate restructuring and bankruptcy;
- Litigation and international arbitration;
- Intellectual property;
- White collar crimes;
- Family office / Private asset structuring;
- Taxation of individuals;
- Wealth succession planning.