Erin Räty has been living and working in Sweden since 1991.
Erin graduated from the Faculty of Law at Stockholm University, and was awarded LL.M (Master of Laws). Erin opened her own firm in 2008.
She has many years of experience in representing clients in Swedish courts.
Erin specializes in family and immigration law.
Her firm offers a broad range of legal services, including immigration and post-immigration, as well as business immigration services.
It provides support in moving to Sweden and obtaining a temporary and permanent residence permit, acquiring citizenship, starting a business, and subsequent legal services.
Languages: Russian, Swedish, English.
Erin Räty has a YouTube channel in Russian titled “ Life and Law” (“Жизнь и Закон”).
- Family law, including issues of custody and residence of children
- Issues of inheritance and becoming an heir in Sweden
- International issues of establishing paternity
- Immigration law
- Moving to Sweden and obtaining a temporary and permanent residence permit, acquiring citizenship
- Starting a business and its legal support
- Registration of companies and issues of corporate law
- Real estate issues